vMEyeCloud for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10)
VMeyeCloud is a completely free CCTV Surveillance tool for DVR and IPC with cloud-based technology, which is very helpful in security check-ups. The surveillance app does not have a PC version,
It is easily gettable for Andriod and iOS devices, tablets, and Smartphones, but in the way to get the app on your PC we need adopt an emulator, about will going to tell you in the below section, so have a look at it.
How to download and install vMEyeCloud for PC / Mac (Windows 7/8/10/8.1)
In order to use vMEyeCloud on Windows or Mac, you will need the emulator called BlueStacks which you can download and install for free of cost, the process of it will be explained below.
Here are the simple steps of your vMEyeCloud download and installation on Windows PC.
1. Download BlueStacks & Install it on Your Windows PC
BlueStacks is an Android emulator, which has great power of running any Android or iOS apps on PC.
Go to BlueStacks.com and click Download BlueStacks. Get the .exe file from there, run it, and go through the installation of BlueStacks.
2. Log in with Google account in BlueStacks
So now you need to create a google account else you can use the existing gmail account to get access of play store.
3. vMEyeCloud for PC
Now search for the Application vMEyeCloud. Once you’ve found it, click on its google play icon and then click on the install button,
It will start the installation process wait for a while, once it done. Launch it and use over your PC.
4. vMEyeCloud for Mac
The process of getting the software vMEyeCloud on Mac & PC, are exactly the same. You just need to download and install the Mac version of BlueStacks Andriod App Player.
We will recommend you use BlueStacks or Andyroid both emulators are very handy and they will run vMEyeCloud on PC and Mac very easily.
vMEyeCloud for PC – FAQs
1. How do I install vMEyeCloud on my PC?
There is no official version or direct download link to get the vMEyeCloud app for PC on your personal computer.
We need to use an emulator like Bluestacks and Andyos to download the app on your computer.
2. How do I download and install vMEyeCloud on PC?
- Download and Install Bluestacks android emulator on your Windows PC or Mac computer.
- Open Bluestacks Andriod App Player.
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Open Google Play Store on Bluestacks.
- Search for vMEyeCloud for PC on Google Play Store.
3. Can I watch vMEyeCloud on the computer?
Yes, you can watch vMEyeCloud on your personal computer after you have downloaded and installed the application on your PC with the help of an Android emulator.
4. How do I log into vMEyeCloud?
- Open the downloaded app.
- Now Tap on local login option.
- Add device that you want to monitor..
- Now add the device’s details it can be a camera’s name, ID e.t.c.
- and hit enter.
5. Founders of vMEyecloud App?
Have you ever hear about the meyetech, then you should here now, meyetech is one of the best surveillance, a security-based company that is manufactured a fantastic video surveillance camera app called vMEyecloud. and it is placed in a tools category on Play Store.
In The End
- Police Scanner for PC-Windows 7, 8,10,8.1 & Laptop/Mac/XP/Vista-Free
- Western Union for PC, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac/XP/Vista
The CCTV Surveillance camera app is quite amazing that can make you feel not too insecure when you leave your home for a long time. Now you can use the app on your personal computer and mac with the help of emulators. So you will get a full view of footage that directly comes from the CCTV. and every capture will be stored in an SD card.